The IEEE LATINCOM is an international conference organized by the IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) Latin America Region. IEEE LATINCOM is the most important conference on communications in Latin America; it is held annually and attracts submissions and participants from all around the world.
Latincom Previous Editions
- LATINCOM 2020, Online
- LATINCOM 2019, in Salvador Bahia, Brazil
- LATINCOM 2018, in Guadalajara, Mexico
- LATINCOM 2017, in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- LATINCOM 2016, in Medellin, Colombia
- LATINCOM 2015, in Arequipa, Peru
- LATINCOM 2014, in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia
- LATINCOM 2013, in Santiago, Chile
- LATINCOM 2012, in Cuenca, Ecuador
- LATINCOM 2011, in Belém, Brazil
- LATINCOM 2010, in Bogotá, Colombia
- LATINCOM 2009, in Medellín, Colombia
The IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.) is the world’s largest technical professional society. Through its more than 400,000 members in 150 countries, the organization is a leading authority on a wide variety of areas ranging from aerospace systems, computers and telecommunications to biomedical engineering, electric power and consumer electronics. Dedicated to the advancement of technology, the IEEE publishes 30 percent of the world’s literature in the electrical and electronics engineering and computer science fields, and has developed nearly 900 active industry standards. The organization annually sponsors more than 850 conferences worldwide.
About IEEE ComSoc
The IEEE Communications Society founded in 1952 and has over 50,000 members. It is the second largest of IEEE’s 38 technical societies. It has become the major international forum for the exchange of ideas on communications and information networking.